Thursday 26 May 2016

Project 2: Individual Reflection

For this Project 2 we were given a task to produce a report about the 3K Sports Complex building located in Subang. There were also drawings to be produced. Since this was a group assignment , my team mates and I had agreed on splitting the task assignment. Wafaa and I were to handle the report , as for Oscar and Criss they would handle the manual drawings. Although we did constantly check up on each others progress and had given each other a helping hand. Me and Wafaa decided to divide our workload fairly and carried on the assignment. Most of the time, I worked mostly on the Building  Environment as well as the Building Services. However, Wafaa and me did help out each other for when we faced a problem. As for Oscar and Cris we communicated well and ask each others opinion.Overall im satisfied with my group and how we manage to handle everything accordingly. 


No comments:

Post a Comment