Sunday 11 September 2016

Photography: Class Activity 1

Top 5 Minimalist Photos

Im a little late on uploading this, perhaps you might say that I was lazy or simply procrastinating but really I was finding for a suitable subject matter. As a' designer' I was mostly looking for tiny details, something other passers might miss out on.
















 Reflection :

Getting back into photography I've realised I've gotten a little shy carrying around a camera with bugged out lenses that stuck out like a sore thumb. The amount of stares you get of people wondering what your business was to carry such a thing. I mean who carries a camera nowadays anyways , right? Well after some warm up, the shyness went away, and I was taken aback with the memories of my photography adventures during foundation. It suddenly feels so good to snap photos in black an white.








No comments:

Post a Comment