Monday 12 September 2016

Photography : Task 2

Bringing back that Spark


I had a one on one session with my lecturer about what my thoughts where when I typed the letters to my previous post about interior architecture. He told me that it was bold of me to be honest about things like that, however he was quite concern for me. How was I going to gain back my interest for all things interior. How was I going to  ignite that spark again? After a few talks he asked what would I have done differently if I could turn back time. I told him I'd much rather take fine art. That of course was a whole other topic, but he ended up concluding that I could take inspirational photos of sculptural interiors. I couldn't agree more.



Here are some of the few selected photos 



A sculptural 


Bold lines 




Ikibana Paral Restaurant 

I believe furniture is not only restricted to tables and chairs but even the whole ceiling becomes a living art. Having rhythmic curves and designs creates a sense of fluidity which makes the place seem more lively.




Simplicity 



No comments:

Post a Comment