Monday 13 April 2015

Visual Diary Task : Sketch Note


The five Basic Elements


This is my version of a character
You can see the evolution of how my character came from a stickman into a young lady.


We were then asked to further enhance our characters by giving "life" to it.
This is done by drawing the characters in action. For example,waving, sitting, walking and even jumping.


In this task we were required to draw using the 6 fundamentals of Visual note taking :
1. Letters
2. Bullets
3. Frames
4. Connectors
5. Shadows 
6. Peps


I've decided to draw the saying "BULLETPROOF" since the word resembled me of strength. I added the 6 fundamentals of the visual note taking into this drawing. 


Using Visuals we were asked to draw a quick sketch on what came to mind when our lecturer said "Reading is listening with your ears




No comments:

Post a Comment