Sunday 2 October 2016

Photography Task 4: Target users and style

Since I've missed the last class and last weeks tutorial. I suppose I'll update what has been asked of me since my previous tutorial. I was asked to search for a muse who would model for me for the final photography assignment. I was to give a brief description about him/her and decided what sort of style I would go for.

Target User / Model Character


The style and sort of character that I want in my shootings would be a teenager, probably a laid back sort of person looking to chill. Grunge, I don't give two shit's kinda person. This place would be a retreat home. Shone away from the busy hustle and bustle of the streets. Its almost therapeutic to stay in a concrete jungle like house.


A perfect example of this character would be Sky Ferreira.







The Venue:
Vermani House

The house happens to be a remodelling exercise of an existing house which turned into a house for a couple an their younger daughter. The existing house has been ripped and left bare to its true concrete structure onto which roofs and walls were added. The house turns itself away from the street with little openings in order to provide maximum privacy. The courtyard is in the shape of a horse shoe is where most of the daily activities occur.






No comments:

Post a Comment