Saturday 22 October 2016

Change of Venue: The Garage, KL

Since our final assignment is approaching there were a lot of things that had been reconsidered. First of was the location of shooting. Originally I chose the Vermani house in hopes to capture my model and its setting. Sadly however, it seems as tho it might be a bit of a stretch to get an agreement for the request to shoot at the location. As my previous post has stated that the Vermani house is currently resided by a young couple and their younger daughter.

And so I've settled upon The garage,KL.






The Garage, KL

Address: Jalan Hillview,Taman Sri Ukay, 68000 Ampang, Selangor, Malaysia
Operating Hours: 9AM -2AM
Contact: +60 19-380 5277



As for the model, I've decided to ask my good friend Ummar. He will play the role of a grunge 90’s styled  rebellious teenager. The setting is set in a place where large shipment containers are stacked atop of one another thus eventually creating a new sort of teenage getaway secluded from the  hustle and bustle of the city. 



Brief info of the model





Name : Ummar Khan 
Age: 20
Status: Student 






No comments:

Post a Comment