Sunday 9 October 2016

Street Photography : Little India, Klang (Updated)


A lady putting together a flowered necklace. She was one of the first to be photographed as soon as we sat foot in Little India, Klang.  Assuming she was used to all these tourist taking photos, she didn't bother much or even hesitated as cameras begin clicking away. 


An uncle in his bicycle store. He was on all fours when I caught him fixing what appears to be scrapes of metal, perhaps they were bicycle gears. His partner much older than he was, sat behind blending in with the background.


A pious man walking around on the streets. Dressed in bright coloured clothing, layers upon layers, I quickly snapped the photo. He appeared to be in a hurry.




These three ladies were comfortable enough to have us taken their photos as if its been done before. They simply carried about their daily routine and carried on with their playful conversations.





A man is seen staring straight into the eyes of the camera. 


This man caught me stealing a photo of him. He looked tired and restless by the hot summers heat.




These kids were waiting for the bus to school. While their mother was having a chat with the locals, I flashed my camera and took photos of them. The hot heat seemed to effect this two subjects as they had wary patience waiting.


I suppose this uncle was a monk. Pious and spiritual man. He had a mini radio that he had carried in his little leather pouch bag seen hanging on his neck, spiritual music I believe. He wore bright mustered yellow clothing and walked around with a stick, lowered his gaze whenever he was approached.  


A man caught my eye during the blazing heat of day. Waiting to cross the road I quickly snapped the photo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment